Third Party Fire and Theft (TPFT) insurance for car in Europe offers similar level of protection as the third party only insurance, but with an additional benefit of offering a particular level of insurance to your own car also.
Third party fire and theft car insurance is exactly identical as third party only car insurance, but TPFT policy will pay the amount if your car is stolen or set on fire. In other words, TPFT car insurance covers the policy holder by providing the damage done to the third party’s property or themselves and against theft or fire.
Third party fire and theft car insurance offers more than the third party only cover and the added benefits are as follows:
- Insurance is provided to your car if it is damaged or stolen due to fire, theft, explosion or lightning.
- It provides cover to the audio system that is provided by the manufacturer, but subject to the terms and condition.
- It provides cover to the car accessories that are fitted on your car or stored in your private garage.
- It offers unlimited covering to the accidental injuries and even deaths to the third party.
- £20 million is offered for accidental damage to the third party’s property
- It also provides a travel cover for trip in Europe.
Third Party Fire and Theft car insurance policy has been the best option for the car drivers with cheaper cars. These cars would be such that they would be written off by insurance companies in case of an accident. It is because of the insurers having reduced the level of covers which generally means that the premium prices are lower than the comprehensive policies.
If you will understand the third party only insurance then you can easily understand the third party fire and theft insurance policy. This kind of insurance does not stop here and it ensured with a bit more than what is needed. The TPFT cover is a best option that will help you in lot of ways.