Teachers play an important role in the development of children, so it is important to let the teachers know what they mean to you. Teacher shapes child's educational ideas, gives him a desire to learn and sometimes becomes a friend or counselor when things aren't perfect in his life. And what is a better way to express gratitude towards your teacher than thanking with a gift basket! Homemade gift baskets make excellent gifts for your teacher. You can create your own gift basket and can fill it up with variety of treats you know your teacher loves.
Here are some gift ideas for teacher:
- Choose creative container, don't just stick with classic baskets. You can choose classroom themed containers such as desk trays, brightly colored storage boxes or wastepaper bins, all these will make wonderful container. And then you can fill that container with all classroom supplies - all that a teacher needs most, such as pencils, erasers, crayons, glue, stickers, markers and many more.
- If your teacher is movie or music maniac, you can give him/her a collection of DVDs of movies or music of their interest. You can also add some eatables which they can enjoy them while watching movies.
- Does your teacher love chocolates? You can fill your gift basket with chocolate bars, chocolate covered cherries, chocolate cake mix and much more.
- It's a great idea to make a basket full of beverages. You can fill your basket with tea bags, iced tea mixes, hot chocolate mixes, juice boxes, coffees, cans of soda and many other beverages of your choice. If your teacher is beer or wine lover you can also include it in your basket.
- You can also make a basket full of a spa kit including bubble bath, votive candles, a loofah, sleep mask, bars of soap, net sponges, rolled washcloths, a relaxation CD and a novel.
- Fruit basket is another great idea for teachers. You can decorate your gift basket with lots of colorful fruits, select several nice pieces of fruits and arrange them in a way that looks good. You can also add some nuts to include more flavors and colors.
Teachers can be so difficult to shop for! Baskets are a great idea as you can create your own gift baskets using your own ideas and creativity.
Creating a gift basket for your child's teacher is a great way to show your gratitude for the attention and assistance paid to your children. The time you dedicate to putting together an assortment of gift and food items, chosen just for the teacher, is your way of personalizing your gift as a gesture of your appreciation.